To be healthy and happy all dogs require plenty of exercise and attention. I will collect your dog from your home and return him or her after they’ve had their exercise and fun.
Dog Walking Charges (Please note all charges will increase by £1 per walk/visit from 2nd January 2020)
I offer both group walks of either 30 or 60 minutes duration depending on your preferences and/or dog’s needs. If you would like your dog to be walked individually this can be accommodated but has an additional charge of £3.00 on top of my standard rates. All dogs must be fully vaccinated and up to date with boosters including kennel cough or have a valid Titer Test certificate.
- Monday – Friday
- 30 minutes = £6.00 (£3.50 for 1 additional dog from the same household)
- 60 minutes = £10.00 (£6.00 for one additional dog from the same household)
- 30 minutes = £8.00 (£4.50 for 1 additional dog from the same household)
- 60 minutes = £12.00 (£8.00 for 1 additional dog from the same household)
- Sundays and Public Holidays
- 30 minutes = £12.00 (6.00 for 1 additional dog from the same household)
- 60 minutes = £15.00 (£7.50 for one additional dog from the same household)
- Monday – Friday
Dog/puppy visits are normally 20/30 minutes duration and include being let out into the garden (or 10 minute walk if necessary), fresh water, medication (if necessary) and plenty of fuss/attention.
- Monday – Friday – £6.00
- Saturdays – £9.00
- Sundays and Public Holidays – £12.00
- Each additional visit the same day is £6.00
Weekends & Bank Holidays
At the weekends I also offer both full and half day walks within the Peak District. The charge per dog is £30 per half day/£60 per full day on Saturdays and £37.50 per half day/£75 per full day on Sundays and Bank Holidays. An additional dog from the same house is charged at half this rate.
Other Services – cat sitting and chicken services
I offer both cat sitting and chicken cleaning, feeding, letting in/out, etc., services. This is charged at £7.00 per visit. You may require other pet services not listed above so please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your requirements and I’ll see what I can do to assist.
Bitches in Season
I do not walk bitches whilst in season on group walks, however I can still provide solo walks and home visit services.